Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just Peace

"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."
~Philippians 4:7~

"The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace."
~Exodus 14:14~

"Then Eli said [to Hannah], Go in peace: and the God of Israel shall grant thee thy petition that thou hast asked of him."
~I Samuel 1:17~

"The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee and give thee peace."
~Numbers 6:26~

"Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them."
~Psalm 119:165~

"Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord."
~I Timothy 1:2~

"Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee."
~Job 22:21~

"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ."
~Romans 5:1~

"And [Jesus] said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace."
~Luke 8:48~

"Then Jesus said to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you."
~John 20:21~

"And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace."
~James 3:18~

"Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all."
~II Thessalonians 3:16~

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
~John 14:27~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen! No Jesus, No Peace -- Know Jesus, Know Peace :-)

~Ron