I need to...
2. Share ten "honest" things about myself (in some of these cases, I have discovered that the word "honest" is synonymous with "embarrassing").
Now I will list my ten honesties: ;)
1. I really want to go to Japan
2.I really like to curl up with a book and a cup of coffee and a big blanket on a cold winter day and read for hours.
3. I play the piano and cello, and took violin lessons for a couple of years when I was in junior high
4. I want to learn to play precussion some day.
5. I have to set 3 alarms every morning, or else I do not wake up!
6. I really hate mornings, but ever since I began college, I've learned that mornings are the ONLY quiet time in the dorms, so now I get up early, just to have some peace and quiet.
7. I want to be a teacher when I grow up! :)
8. I REALLY like chocolate, coffee, and ice cream!
9. People who are nosy and create a TON of drama drive me UP THE WALL!!!
10. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL DECEMBER 12TH!!!
I award the "Honest Scrap" award to:
Jason just because... :)
Elizabeth J. because her blog is always so full of Godly, uplifting little tid-bits that are a great encouragement t0 me.
Bethany A. cuz I don't think Rosebud tagged her earlier! :)
Kylo because I know that he will probably roll his eyes and say, "meh, whatever!" and eventually, he MIGHT do it!! :P
And other than that, I really don't have any one else to tag...
I know it says to award seven people, but I don't necessarily have seven to choose. :P Hope you enjoyed!!