Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Life

I just realized that I haven't written a post about the happenings in my life in a LONG time! So I decided to do so now. I know that most of you already know everything, but maybe not everyone, or everything.
This semester is beginning to wind down, THANKFULLY! We have less than a week in a half before Thanksgiving break, and following break we have about one in a half weeks of school, including finals before we are completely done!! YAY!
Classes have been going well. I'm still struggling with the science class, but my grades are getting better in that, which is good. Please keep praying.
My internship at the Christian school has been interesting to say the least. Mrs. Whitaker, the original teacher resigned, and so for a long time all that the class had was substitute teachers. It was kinda interesting. Now they have a new teacher, Miss Snider, and she's VERY hard to intern for. She has me teaching a 4th grade history lesson, and a 3rd grade science lesson every week. I really like teaching, but it's a lot of work to add to the work that I already have to do!
I enjoy my job for the most part, although I'm not getting nearly enough hours. Only about 8 hours a week, and that's not nearly enough to get me through. I had started to look for another job, but I decided to wait until next semester, because I'm not sure if any other job will let me take Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks off and I REALLY need those breaks!
Of course the most important thing right now is Jason! ;) He has been deployed for quite awhile, but thankfully his deployment ends THIS WEEK!!! I'm SOOOOOO excited! It seems like he's been deployed FOREVER! On top of that in 23 days (I think) he's flying back to the US, and in 27 days we will FINALLY get to meet!!! I CAN'T WAIT! He is coming down here to Shawnee December 12 and 13 to spend the weekend. School gets out either the 16th or 17th and Jason is coming to my house on the 17th through the 22nd, and then we are going to his house the 22nd through the 27th when he has to go back to Japan. I'm sure it will be an AMAZING time!
Anyway, that's a brief summary of my life right now...sorry it's been so long since I last updated all of you and I will try to do it more often in the future.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That's quite all right that it's been a while since you posted about your life. ;) Just as long as you keep posting. ;)

Love ya and praying for you too! <3

Kylo said...

So now I know why you're teaching those classes! :D Sounds like you've got it busier than me *gasp!* - I'll be praying for you. :)

-Kylo

Jason Hunsicker said...

Well, you know how I excited I am too! I can't wait to see you Hannah, and I'll be praying for you!