Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So Good!

The past week in-a-half have been pretty amazing! Not only has everything with Kyle been pretty awesome but God has also been blessing in other ways as well.

I was offered 40 hours a week at the ammunition factory for the summer. That will be a HUGE help. Between that and working several hours a week at LEE's I'll be pretty busy and making pretty decent money, which will make my financial situation fairly easy for the following semester. ;) I was able to quit my job at McAlister's because of that which will make my stress level go down somewhat!

Also in the past week or so several people have given me money to help with my school bill! As of tomorrow morning I will not owe the college anything, and I'll actually be a little bit ahead!! God is SOOOO GOOD! He's taught me a lot about trusting in Him, and it's not been an easy thing to do, but it was a well taught lesson and I'm glad He was willing to take the time to teach it to me.


Trust and Obey

When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

Refrain

Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

Refrain

Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

Refrain

But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

Refrain

Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet.
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way.
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.

Refrain

~John H. Sammis

No comments: