Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Good-bye

I thought I'd hop on here for a minute to warn you of a possible absence that will probably start immediately. You see, this semester I'm finding myself insanely busy. I'm working 2 jobs, nothing new, with about 20 to 25 hours of work. My class schedule is also typical of me, 18 credits, BUT all of my classes require a lot of work. Right now in an average week I'm writing 2 to 3 papers , memorizing multiple Bible verses, memorizing other poems, speeches, etc., as well as a lot of reading, and other random homework, studying for quizzes and tests, projects, and on the list can go.

I said all of that to say, I may not have time to update very much, or keep up on everyone's blogs. :( I'm not too thrilled about it, but prioritization has required me to cut some things out. I'll jump on every once in awhile when time allows, but for now, good-bye! Hopefully next semester will not be as crazy and I'll be around more.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Good-bye, dear...*waves sadly*

At least you'll still be on FB. :S What a crazy schedule! I'll be praying for you!

Sarah Scheele said...

Aww, I know how life can start to drag you away from the Internet! I've had to suspend my blog until further notice...hopefully you will find time to get back to yours soon. :D