Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Yep...I'm still Alive!

I feel like I should write *something* about my life lately. It's been crazy busy, but I've been loving every (well, almost every) minute of it! I'm desperately trying to remember everything that has been going on...it's been an awfully long time since I last wrote. Due to my schedule I haven't been journaling very much, so I can't really look back at that to see what's been going on. However, I do have some pictures that helped boost my memory a bit! ;)

*****
We took advantage of the beautiful fall weather and have studied outside on several occasions.



Well, we couldn't study the *whole* time...had to play at least a lil bit!



*****
My friend Kaye Lani and I went to Knoxville, TN the first weekend of October. Her brother is a freshman at Crown College so we went to visit him. I have more pictures on my camera, but I can't find my card reader so I haven't been able to put them on my computer yet. :-(

We stayed with the Manchester's, they're friends of my parents. We had a great time with them!


Ok, so you'll never guess what this is....it's a 1 oz. milkshake from Steak 'n Shake! Kaye Lani's brother works there and so we spent a lot of time hanging out and part of that resulted in this...let's just say that it was about 11 at night and we were all going crazy! :-)


This was at Crown, they have a really cool little museum about church history.


Dr. Lee Roberson's Bible along with some letters he wrote.


Last weekend my dad came down for a visit. I had a great time with him, I was soooo glad that he came to see me! :)

Classes have been going really well. We're over half way through the semester!! *YAY!* 32 more days until I get to go home! I can't wait! :)

No comments: