Sunday, December 18, 2011

More Unanswered Questions and Waiting

Right now my heart is in turmoil. I have so many unanswered questions, so many choices, so many decisions, so many options, so many emotions. Sometimes I think I know what I want but most of the time I have no idea. The hardest place right now is knowing what I want but not being able to go after it. The pain from that is staggering. At the moment I have no choice in this matter, I have to wait for God to move, and I've been waiting for years, and sometimes I wonder how much longer I must wait. Yet, even though it's hard, I must trust and wait on the Lord. Driving home from Ohio last night I listened to this song over and over for almost two hours. I must keep moving, even though I am waiting.

3 comments:

La Leigh said...

Serve the Lord while we wait...it's still a test of patience. faith and strength to wait.

Merry Christmas Dear friend. May you have a blessed year ahead.

Emily said...

Es sind grau, weiß, grün, Guild Wars 2 Gold blau, violett und orange Farben der Artikel. Die Farbe bestimmt die Seltenheit dieser Posten, und die Seltenheit Bindungen rechts in Angebot und Nachfrage: grau Begriffe sind wertlos und haben einen großen Vorrat im Spiel, weiß Begriffe sind es wert, etwas mehr als die graue Begriffe, und sie sind etwas nützlich; Grün Begriffe guild wars platin kaufen sind häufig, und sie sind besser als die weiße Gegenstände; blaue Gegenstände sind selten und wertvoll, besteht eine hohe Nachfrage nach ihnen, und die Versorgung ist relativ gering, violett Begriffe sind epische Gegenstände, es ist sehr schwierig, sie in Spiel zu gewinnen , so dass die Versorgung von ihnen gering ist und der Preis ist hoch, orange Begriffe sind legendär Begriffe, haben sie die guild wars 2 online kaufen niedrigsten Angebot und den höchsten Preis.

coffee said...

what great thoughts you have!
praise the lord!
may God shower His blessings on us.
I have a similar blog.
please visit it once.
the link is- lifegateway.blogspot.com
thanks a lot