Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tag!

The Rules
1. Copy the questions and then answer them (post it on your blog remember).
2. Tag 4 people and let them know you have tagged them.
3. Let the person [who tagged you] know that you have done a post for the tag.

What are your nicknames? Hannah Banana, Missy Lissy, Sis, Crashette, Miss Banana, Sis, Hannah J Banana (don't ask me where the J came from...God only knows!)
What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD? I have NO idea!
What is your favorite scent? Baking cookies, fresh cut grass, a freshly bathed baby
If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on? Well, I'd pay my school bill, buy a car, probably buy a house, and stick the rest of it in the bank!
What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to? Italy
Do you trust easily? Well, it really depends. A lot of times I can tell when a person is not trust worthy, but when I think that someone is trustworthy, then yes, I do trust them easily
Do you generally think before your act, or act before you think? Act before I think, but every once in a while I actually think before I act! It's amazing!!
Is there anything that had made you unhappy these days? Yes.
What is your favorite fruit? Do I have to answer that??!! I LOVE fruit...I think watermelon is the best though!
What websites do you visit daily?Facebook, Gmail, Comcast, Google, Yahoo
What have you been seriously addicted to lately? My computer, especially around 10:30 at night!
What's the last song that got stuck in you head? Either "1,000 Miles" or "Holding Hands"
What is your favorite thing to wear? Umm....I like my white skirt with blue flowers and a white shirt...'
Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? It's ok...I have to be in the right mood...I like Snap, Crackle, and Pop though!
What items couldn't you be without during the day? Phone, Computer, Coffee pot....
What should you be doing right now? Getting ready for jail meeting!
I now tag Treble Trouble at Musical Moments in the Life of Katie, Morgan M. at Go Girl Power, Bro. Milk at COHWY119, and Jason Hunsicker at My Life, My Passions, My God...

6 comments:

Elizabeth J. said...

I like the new blog looking-the header is my favorite. Oh, I'm giving you a blog award. It is the "Blogging with a Purpose" award.Below is the direct link
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg4/onlytrusthim/bloggingwithpurpose.jpg

Margaret Dashwood said...

Loved all your answers!!

And I LOVE the picture on your header! It is soo pretty!!

Bethany

Amanda said...

Fun answers!

Your new background is beautiful.

Viper 1 said...

I'm back to posting for now...

Nice tag.

Hope summer is going well--though if I read the other posts before this one, I'd probably know........

Bethany A: Nice Plane.
Rosebud:What type of cat is that? It looks loved.

Well, that about raps it up for tonight....wait.........
Bogies! 8 o'clock! BREAK!BREAK!BREA--

Amanda said...

I'm not sure what kind of cat she is...long-haired and crazy, but my family and I love her. ;-)

Margaret Dashwood said...

Ha, thanks! It's a Sporstar!! My favorite...