Thursday, February 10, 2011

I've Been Blessed Beyond My Wildest Dreams

Recently a friend posted this song on Facebook. I hadn't heard it in quite a long time. I really listened to the lyrics this time and began to think about how good God is.


God has blessed me with a wonderful, loving, supportive family. They have backed me in so many ways and encouraged me to grow in my walk with Christ.
I also have a job...well, not just one but two and I enjoy both of them. God has an awesome way of providing for me!
Another blessing is my amazing group of friends. They are so much fun to hang with and talk to. They also are a great Godly encouragement.
The greatest blessing I have ever received is that of a Savior. Were it not for Him my life would be in total shambles. He has made me a new creature through the amazing power of His death, burial and resurrection.

No comments: