I have many mottoes that encourage me in different areas of life.
- "For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself. For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die we are the Lords." ~Romans 14:7-8
- "I am not afraid of the storm for I am learning how to sail my ship." ~Louisa Mae Alcott
- Live. Laugh. Love.
- Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, but the realization of how much you already have.
- To live is the rarest thing of all, most people exist, that is all.
- Run your hardest when it is hardest to run.
- Prayer: When life gets too hard to stand, kneel.
- "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ~Philippians 4:13
My philosophy in life is simple:
Do what needs to be done, when it needs to be done. Don't ask God why, just trust Him.