Saturday, February 5, 2011

Thirty Day Challenge: Day 30: A Motto or Philosophy

At long last I have come to the end of this challenge. It has been interesting, fun, and at times a little bit difficult! I definitely enjoyed it!

I have many mottoes that encourage me in different areas of life.
  • "For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself. For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die we are the Lords." ~Romans 14:7-8
  • "I am not afraid of the storm for I am learning how to sail my ship." ~Louisa Mae Alcott
  • Live. Laugh. Love.
  • Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, but the realization of how much you already have.
  • To live is the rarest thing of all, most people exist, that is all.
  • Run your hardest when it is hardest to run.
  • Prayer: When life gets too hard to stand, kneel.
  • "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ~Philippians 4:13
My philosophy in life is simple:
Do what needs to be done, when it needs to be done. Don't ask God why, just trust Him.

No comments: