Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just another day!

Yesterday was interesting to say the least. Classes were crazy. I had a test in World History and a quiz in New Testament Survey. Because of things I had been dealing with I hadn't been able to study as much as was needed, and even when I did study nothing would stick in my brain! UGH! I don't really even want to think about it!
After classes I talked one of the people that I was having some issues with. Some things were cleared up and taken care of! PTL!
I had voice lessons at 2:10. They went well considering that I had a really sore throat and my head and throat were full of all sorts of junk! UGH!! Bro. Randall told me that I "frown ferociously." LOL! So I've gotta work on smiling when I sing. :)
After lessons Mrs. Phillips took me to the drug store so I could get some cough drops. They are helping, along with the Vitamin C and Oregano. Bro. Randall told me that this could be allergies, I guess there is really high pollen around here right now. YAY!! :(
I was able to get a HUGE project completed last night. The nice thing is that I was done with it around 11:30, so I was asleep by 11:45. The project is for Christian Womanhood. It's really hard to explain, so I'm not even going to try, but I did learn a lot from it, and enjoyed it, even though it was VERY time consuming. I put at least 20 hours into it, probably more!

No comments: