Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Longest Week!

I am soooooooooo glad that midterms are FINALLY over! I'm exhausted! I had a total of seven midterms. Two of them were on Thursday, two on Friday, and then one per day Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. The Lord was a HUGE help, and thank you to all of you who prayed for me, I owe a lot to you!
Thursdays exams were Christian Home and Christian Womanhood. I got 100s on both of those! :)
Friday I had English Composition and New Testament Survey. I got an 85 in English and a 90 in New Testament. I was fine with the English grade, I like to write, but I hate taking tests on how to write. I was a little bit disappointed in the NTS grade, I got a couple of outlines messed up, but oh well, it's still a good grade.
Monday was my hardest midterm, the class was World History, which is my hardest class. I got an 84, and the best grade in the class!! That should give you a hint as to how hard it is.
Intro to Missions was my Tuesday midterm. It was interesting to say the least. I don't have the grade back from that, I will get it tomorrow. Yesterday afternoon I saw Dr. Grimbilas who is the teacher and he asked me if I thought that everything that we had covered everything that was on the exam. So, that must mean that nobody did well. He is generally pretty good about curving grades.
Today's exam was English Grammar. I have no idea how well I did. My brain had completely died by the time of the test. I was exhausted and having a hard time with it in general. I hope I did well, I guess I'll find out later.
After the test today I totally zoned out! I really didn't care about anything after it. I had New Testament Survey and honestly, I'm surprised that I caught all of the notes. I was/am emotionally, mentally, and physically drained. Praise the Lord for Mrs. Phillips and her hugs. They made my days sooooo much better, especially today. :)

On Saturday after visiting our bus route I went with several girls to a little Greek/Italian cafe in Stony Brook. It was really good, and pretty decently priced. It was a nice break.

Other than that I don't remember doing anything else besides studying. I'm sure I did more, but at the moment nothing else is coming to mind.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

=S Take a break, now that you're done! I would send you a bouquet over internet if I could, to brighten you up...maybe I will change my background so it's more flowery...=)