Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 2: A Favorite Movie

Ok, once again I am having a hard time deciding what my favorite movie is. There are so many in a wide variety of genre and time periods that I have come to know and appreciate. I love Princess Diaries (1 and 2), Shrek (1 and parts of 2, not a huge fan of 3 and I have not seen 4), Sheffey, August Rush, The Diaries of Anne Frank, You've Got Mail, Anne of Green Gables (the entire series), The Great Escape, Saint and Soldiers, PT 109, The Young Victoria, The Trouble with Harry, Toy Story (all 3), and on my list could go. My favorite of all times has to be the 1959, Charlton Heston, Ben-Hur!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

See there, we do like some of the same movies - this list will be helpful in finding something to watch sometime... :)

Hannah Elisabeth said...

Haha yes! And I forgot about so many movies! So I KNOW we have more in common (like Beauty and the Beast! :) )