Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 20: A Hobby


Everyone is probably going to think I am crazy, but one of my favorite things to do is to shoot guns. Yep, I said the g word...guns!

Having grown up in the country most of my friends and a lot of family own guns. In high school one of my favorite things in the world was to go to the range and out shoot the boys! I still love going out and shooting although I don't get to do it as often, so I'm afraid my skills aren't quite as keen as they once were. I did go through training and am certified to have a hunting license although I've never been able to bring myself to go hunting (too much watching Bambi as a kiddo). I do have a concealed carry permit though! :)

This is even juicier...one of my jobs down at school is working in an ammunition factory! Pretty cool, huh? I love telling guys that, they suddenly start salivating and get this dreamy look in their eyes. It's quite fun. Click here for company.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

That's cool! Shooting guns is something I know very little about (I've never done it ;-) ) but my mom used to do shooting competitions (I think that was it) when she was a teen. :-)

I love that picture of you, btw!