- Salvation -- without Salvation and the work that Christ has done in my life I would not be here today. I don't know where I would be, or if I would even still be alive, but I do know that were it not for the love of my Savior and His work on Calvary, and my complete faith in Him I would not be certain that I was going to Heaven when I die.
- My Bible -- this kind of goes along with Salvation. However, the Bible is what I use to continue my growth in Christ. I have read it through a few times and read many parts of it over and over and over.
- A tooth brush -- I think this one is kind of obvious. Have you ever seen someone who has not brushed their teeth in a long time?! EWW! I thought about going into a long description of this, but I think I'll leave it up to your imagination.
- Music -- Someone once said, "Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows the from Heaven to the soul."
- My brain. -- any explanation needed? Although, I have a feeling my mom is going to ask whether or not I had a brain to begin with. Love you too, Mom! :)
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Day 7: Five Things I Couldn't Live without
This post should not be as hard as the other ones, although coming up with a list of only five things is going to be a little bit difficult...