Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thirty Day Challenge: Day 14: A Vacation I Would Like to Take

I must preface this post by saying that at the present moment ANY PLACE warm sounds like an amazing vacation spot, I don't think that there is a place anywhere in the continental United States (or Alaska for that matter) that is above 50 or 60 degrees and right now weather that is sunny and around 75 or 80 (or warmer) sounds amazing!

However, there are two places that I would consider to be amazing vacation spots, the first is Israel! I have dreamed for years of going to the Holy Land, despite all the turmoil, and seeing the places that Jesus and many important people that I have read and learned about all of my life lived. Most people consider me crazy for wanting to go there, but it is a dream that I hope will some day be fulfilled!
*****



The other country is Australia! "The Land Down Under" has always intrigued me and its beauty is overwhelming!

*****







No comments: