Being a connoisseur of recipes I found it impossible to share only one. I narrowed down my favorites to my few ultimate best! Enjoy!
I love this recipe because it is easy to make in the dorms!
- 7 graham crackers
- 2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 pack (12oz., 2 cups) chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 3 T. butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups rice crispy cereal
- Coat 9x13 microwave-safe dish with cooking spray. Arrange graham crackers in single layer in dis, breaking crackers as needed to fit. Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over crackers.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until marshmallows are puffy. Remove from microwave. Cool completely.
- in 2-quart microwave-safe mixing bowl combine chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter. Microwave on HIGH about 1 1/2 minutes or until chocolate is melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in peanut butter. Add cereal, mixing until combined.
- Spread evenly over marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm. Cut and store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Brooke's Best Bombshell Brownies
This is my all time favorite brownie recipe.
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups white sugar
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 t salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine the melted butter, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each, until thoroughly blended.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Gradually stir the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture until blended. Stir in the chocolate chips. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake until inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 35 to 40 minutes. Remove and cool before cutting.
Mocha Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Delicious recipe for the coffee/cheesecake lover!
- 1 1/s cups creme-filled sandwich cookie crumbs (about 18 cookies).
- 3 T butter, melted
- 2 T instant coffee crystals
- 1 T warm water
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large eggs
- 3 (1 oz.) square semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 2 t vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press firmly into bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
- dissolve instant coffee crystals in warm water. Beat cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs, chocolate, coffee and vanilla. Mix well. Stir in 3/4 cup chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour 5 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill.
For a healthier option, this salad is totally awesome.
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks, well drained (or 2 cups fresh)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 (11 oz. can) mandarin orange segments, well drained
- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Refrigerate at least 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle a few marshmallows on top