Thursday, January 29, 2009

Classes went really well today. I only had one quiz, which was really nice and I got 11 out of 10 questions right!! :)Yes, I said that correctly, 11 out of 10, I got extra credit! Yay!!
No work again today. I was able to get caught up on a lot of homework, and start working on some of my projects. I got a paper written for tomorrow. I had to write an expository essay for English Comp. I've been really struggling with writing it. I had a major case of writers block. At some point last night I suddenly got the idea to write the paper on how to find the will of God. This afternoon I sat down and wrote it in 15 or 20 minutes flat! God was good! Mrs. M proofread it for me, and I think it is going to be ok. :)
I learned a new skill this evening: pen throwing! I walked by the library tonight, and all of the sudden this pen came flying out the door and hit me! I laughed and attempted to throw the pen back at the guy, but missed by a LOT!! He then taught me how to throw a pen straight, and I now am proudly able to hold my own in pen throwing matches! LOL!!! :) The dumb things we do at college when our brains are fried, and we sorely need a break from studies! :) It was fun!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Pencil-throwing sounds like a blast! =) Congratulations on your quiz and what a blessing about your paper!!