Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ok, I guess that my post ended up really wacky so I copied and pasted it and am going to republish it, sorry about that. :(

Another weekend come and gone. Just two more weeks and I'll be heading back to New York and my second semester of college. I'm kinda looking forward to getting back into the swing of school, I do enjoy studying. Although, I'm NOT looking forward to the not so wonderful cafeteria meals, fighting for a shower in the mornings, all the noise, and oh help us all, the drama!

My weekend wasn't too exciting. I'm pretty tired all the time, probably because I'm not eating very much. I needed to get out, so I went to the store with mom, which managed to wear me out. After that I took a nap and then made supper. I love being in the kitchen, just in case you haven't noticed. I just made a simple casserole, it looked good.
This morning in church pastor preached on the unchageableness of God in a changing world. It was a good message for the first Sunday after the beginning of the year. With all that is going on in our world it's great to know that God is there and is the same "yesterday, today, and forever." No matter what happens He is there. Another point in his sermon was that we have unchangeable Salvation. How wonderful to know that it doesn't matter what we do, or what happens we are always saved.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It IS wonderful to know that God holds our souls in His hand and no one can take our salvation away!