Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Prayer Request

This morning I was able to IM Ray for quite a while. PLEASE pray for his salvation. While we were chatting God came up. I told him that I have no idea how he makes it cuz I have a hard enough time in college, and I have God to depend on. He told me that it was good for me, but he wasn't a religious person. I told him that I knew that and it made me sad, and it made me pray for him even more. He said that maybe it would work for him someday. I told him that I knew it would work for him NOW! His response was that people just look at it differently. Then he told me that he really appreciate the fact that I knew how he was, but didn't look down on him for what he thought. I told him that I don't look down, I pray. What I didn't tell him was that I'm asking all of you to pray for him as well. He needs God BAD. He just doesn't realize his need. He is a young, strong military guy who has already been through hell on earth previous to this, and survived, why should he need God now, or at least that is his thinking. Please pray!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow...I will be praying!