Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Roommateless

Nothing terribly exciting happened yesterday except that my roommate left for several days! She along with her best friend are attending a conference in Wisconsin. They will be getting back on Thursday. I really like having my room to my self. It's soooo nice. :)
I got back my grades on the 2 tests that I took Friday. I got a 55 on the World History test! The highest grade was a 58! It was BAD! The English test grade was an 80, which is really good for English for me. :)
Weird little side note. I think this is just a girl thing cuz girls are always worried about being fat and stuff like that. Last night I noticed that one of the girls here had a really pretty ring on. I asked her if I could try it on. She let me, and I was surprised to find that it was too big (this girl is pretty small) I asked her what size ring she wore, she's a 7. I was surprised, I wear a size 6 1/2. Guess I have long fingers (Mom always called them piano fingers) but not big fingers. :) Works for me.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hum, that's interesting about the ring sizes. =) I don't have any rings, so I don't know how they are measured...Your test scores made me gulp! =S Have fun by yourself for a few days. =) =)