Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Such a nondescript day today. It was lovely.
I did my normal morning thing, up at 5, shower, read my Bible, study, and so on.
I had a paper due in English Composition today. It was a comparison and contrast essay. I wrote mine on "Home Schools vs. Public Schools." It was really easy for me to write since I was home schooled all of my life.
I also had a quiz in New Testament Survey. It was really easy which was AWESOME!
College choir practice was good. Either March 6 or March 13 we will be going to PA to record for the next college CD. That will be fun, except for the fact that we will have to leave at 5 in the morning! YIKES! At least we will get to skip classes. :)
I had a voice lesson today. Bro. Randall is trying to get me to stop singing from my throat and instead from my mouth, ok, I know that sounds really weird, but I can't really describe it any other way.
Thankfully, I didn't work today. YAY! Well, let me rephrase that, I didn't go to work, I still worked, only on school, not cleaning.
The weather this morning was nice and clear and cold, but by this afternoon it was cloudy and raining/snowing. It really is a blessing cuz it had been VERY dry here my hair has been STATIC heaven! UGH! It's supposed to be raining again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Where in PA will you be? If you're in Erie, I will contrive a way to come and see you!! =)

Static is not nice!! I hope it stays wet for your poor hair...