Thursday, April 9, 2009

Job hunt continues......

Today was an easy day in classes which was a good thing cuz the job hunt continues and I made TONS of phone calls today. Still no definite leads. :(
So classes: Christian Home had a test. It was really easy, so I'm not at all worried about it. Christian Womanhood was pretty interesting. Mrs. Donaghue was talking about interior decorating. It was kinda cool. Intro to Missions was boring as usual. I must admit, I was playing scrabble! Bad me, I know, but it was either that, or fall asleep! I won the game! :)
I spent a LOT of time on the phone today. It was crazy!! I'm hoping something will come out of all the time and effort I have put into finding a job. Please pray!!!
I had a few pictures taken today because I needed a picture to go with the resumes that I'm sending, so I thought I'd post a few for you!! :)
As you can see by my new background, I am VERY ready for summer, and flip flop weather! I'm dying wearing shoes! Unfortunately we aren't allowed to wear flip flops here. :( Today was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and would have been a GREAT day for wearing flip flops or going bare foot!! .....sigh.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so happy in the pictures! I like the top one the best. We are praying for you to find a job as well - God has a special place for you! Love you! Mom

Amanda said...

Your mom took all the words out of my mouth, Hannah--soo...=) Ditto! And I totally agree about flip-flops--they're way better than regular shoes!

Margaret Dashwood said...

Thanks Hannah for inviting me to your blog!
I totally agree about the flip-flops and summer! I can't wait till it's here!:)
Bethany